Friday, April 24, 2015

#thankyounote: Guitar

Thank you Taylor Guitar!

I use many different instruments within my music therapy sessions, but my trusty Taylor has been the best investment by far. I had gone through three cheaper brands before deciding that I needed a quality instrument. Choosing a guitar is a huge decision. Ranks up there with finding a house to live in. This instrument stays with a music therapist all the time. I had my car stolen last summer, but my guitar was the lone instrument that I had with me at that time. Luckily, the thieves had no idea the value of my other instruments or just chose to take the car for a joy ride not caring about the contents. In any case, my Taylor has been with me now for over 2 years and I value it tremendously. The sound is so rich and full.

I use my guitar as a gathering instrument, closing instrument and most times throughout my sessions. There are times that I use it to accompany and others that I use it as relaxation and play chord progressions. Many of my clients have commented on the beauty of the instrument, but most just love my tie-died guitar strap.

Besides being an awesome guitar, the Taylor gig bag is the best guitar case I've every had. It is so durable and handy with a backpack strap or handles with a heavy duty zipper. I've definitely gone through my far share of gig bags which rip inside from the strings or wear out from use. This bag looks just as nice as it did the day I bought it.

Thank you Taylor Guitar, you have helped me be a better Music Therapist daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment