Monday, May 4, 2015

May the 4th Be With You!


I don't know when that phrase became popular, I've heard it for the past few years and it seemed to take on a life of it's own today in all social media.  My daughter, plays the Alto Saxophone in her 5th grade band. Tonight, I had the pleasure of listening to the hard work the 5th and 6th grade bands have put in to play their instruments.  Here's my 5th Grader's Band playing a little "Star Wars" theme for the day. Not the best video, but the sound is fun!

It was my first day at my new position. Although, I didn't get to do a music therapy session, I was definitely able to throw in a bit of my personality and music along the way.  Bowling has never been so fun! And I threw a few golden oldies at the 90+ yr old accordion player in the afternoon. She was impressed by my requests and I was impressed by her musical talents.  It's going to be a good fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment